Thank you to our generous event sponsors:
What is Barrels (Beverages), Bites (Food Samples) & Bounty (Raffle)? – On Friday, May 31, 2024 from 6:00 to 8:00pm you are invited to enjoy the Historic Oroville Inn while listening to music, sampling local beer, wine, beverages, & food. This is a fundraiser for the Boys and Girls Clubs of the North Valley’s Oroville Teen Centers and Juvenile Hall.
What to Expect: Guests will check-in and pick up tickets at the Oroville Historic Inn. General tickets & VIP tickets will allow participants to taste beer and wine provided by local breweries & wineries along with food from local chefs. Guests will have a chance to vote for the Best Barrel & Best Bite. All ticket holders must be 21 yrs. or older.
How Your Investment Helps: By participating in this event you will help local youth transform their futures. The Boys & Girls Clubs in Oroville intervenes for our most vulnerable kids in need by providing:
- A safe, positive, fun and stable environment with positive mentoring adults;
- Daily healthy snack and dinner;
- Programs that focus on academics, health and wellness, arts, career & leadership;
- Support to families in meeting their basic needs.
How to Get Involved and Help: Local businesses can participate in the following ways:
- Be a sponsor and get VIP tickets for you and your employees or friends
- Become a Business Sponsor to promote your businesses
- Provide 300 2 oz. sample tastings of food, beer or wine
- Provide a raffle or door prize item
- Be a volunteer to help serve food, pour beer or wine
- Play music
What Are the Benefits?: Each sponsor will receive ticket(s) and participating businesses will receive marketing on our website, Facebook, electronic newsletter, and event program. Post event two awards will be given out for Best Barrel & Best Bite. This event will give individuals and businesses an opportunity to help raise money for a great cause, reach an influential well-connected audience AND gain public exposure among local customers while showcasing the incredible heart and charm of the Oroville Historical Inn.
For more information, to become a volunteer or to get involved please contact Alex Beehner at (530) 899-0335 X2209
Check out pictures from the 2018 event: 2018 Barrels, Bites & Bounty