The Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley (BGCNV) is pleased to share our 2021 Annual Report with you. Working closely with our partners and community champions, we continue to have a growing positive impact.
Our programs and our staff’s ability to respond immediately to support any child or family in need is the key to our success and helps to ensure we provide bright and successful futures to all our youth. This past year brought some extreme challenges navigating every change, supply and staff shortage, and overall impacts of the pandemic. In spite of it all, we continue to rise and meet more needs than ever before.
A few high points from 2021:
- Increased our trauma responsive initiatives and programming
- All Paradise Clubs have been moved to their permanent locations
- Enhanced our teen services in Hamilton City & Oroville
- Expanded our partnerships and teen job mentoring programs
- Growing Community Boards and Board Member engagement
Needs for 2022:
- Increase sustainable support to overcome rising minimum wage and inflation to ensure we can change local kids’ lives
As we push onward to the ever-growing needs, we know that the important work we do would not be possible without your partnership and passion to change and save local kids’ lives. Our common goals and shared legacy ensures that we can continue to inspire and enable all young people to reach their full potential as caring, productive and responsible citizens.