Membership/Sign Up Changes for Summer 2020:
Summer Camp (full-day service) will be the only service we will be able to offer this summer. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer our 2:00pm drop in program this summer.
Due to social distance protocols we will be reducing the amount of members who can register for camp to only 50 campers per week per camp. This will be on a first come, first served bases with registration and paid deposit. ALL scholarship spots have been filled. Club families with year round membership will get priority and will have until May 26th to register. After May 26th we will open registration to all others. Families MUST register by filling out the attached PDF and paying the camp deposit of $20.00 per week per child.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the North Valley is committed to the safety and health of our youth members, staff and community, and will be following all safety protocols and mandates put forth by Butte County Public Health, the CDC and various youth development guidelines. According to the June 5th California Department of Public Health guidance for schools and students—face coverings are essential when physical distancing isn’t practicable. All staff and youth members are provided face coverings and we have various sizes and styles to fit individuals. We are doing this to be fully prepared and ensure the most fun and flexible programs and activities can be offered. When social distancing is ensured our youth are able to take off their masks and continue to enjoy themselves in a safe way. We will continue to review all guidance and meet the needs of our youth and community.
Camp Jamoa Information (for current Club members only):
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
Ages: 6 – 13
Chico – Brochure
1st – 4th grade, Chico Clubhouse
5th – 7th grade, Chico Phoenix Club
Ridge – Brochure
1st – 6th grade, Paradise Ridge Elementary School
1st – 6th grade, Pine Ridge Elementary School
Meals and Snacks Included for all locations and ages
Registration: (register for 1 week or all 9 weeks)
Summer Camp Jamoa Fees:
Camp Jamoa Chico Tuition: $100.00 per Week (8am – 5:30pm)
Camp Jamoa Ridge Tuition: $25.00 per Week (8am – 5:30pm)
Camp Shirt: $15 and must be worn on all field trips
Paying for Camp Jamoa:
A non-refundable deposit of $20 per week per child is due at the time of registration to secure your child’s space for each week of camp. This deposit will be taken out of the total amount due. The deposit guarantees that your child(ren) will have a space for the registered week.
The remaining balance will be due no later than the Thursday prior to the week that your child is enrolled. Please forward the payment confirmation email and the completed Registration PDF to email@example.com
Important Camp Jamoa Safety Modifications:
- We have enhanced our overall cleaning and disinfecting protocols to meet and exceed all mandated and recommended cleaning practices
- All staff and youth members will be required to wear a mask while inside Club. *If your child does not have a mask, the Club will provide a mask for them.
- All staff and youth members will have their temperature taken upon arrival and possibly during the day as needed. If someone has a temperature or has sickness symptoms they will not be allowed into the building.
- Camp times will be changed to 8:00am to 5:30pm due to staff cleaning processes
- All youth members must be dropped off between 8:00am-9:30am
- All youth members must be picked up between 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Doctors’ appointments and important meetings can be accommodated with at least a 24 hour notice to Camp Coordinator
- Only staff and youth members will be permitted into the building
- We will be practicing all social distancing protocols