Join our partners in making academic minutes matter in our Clubs for a minimum of 1 hour a day. Daily Club members participate in high-yield learning activities, which include leisure reading, writing activities, helping others, homework help, tutoring and games that develop young people’s cognitive skills. We encourage Club members at every age to become self-directed learners to ensure that they are prepared each day for school, progress to the next grade level, graduate from high school on time, ready to work and for a post-secondary education.
The various programs we provide include: Power Hour, Project Learn, Summer Brain Gain, Kid Litz, Club Tech, Discovering Reading, Diplomas to Degrees, Graduate for Mas, Scholar of the Month, Scholar of the Year, MyFuture.net and research and applications for colleges & scholarships.
Programs Meet These Developmental Assets:
• Improve Behavior, Self-Confidence, & Overall Well-Being
• Improve Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Improve Decision Making Skills
• Improve Problem Solving & Critical Thinking Skills
• Improve Attitudes Towards Learning
• Long-Term Academic Improvement
• Develop Time Management & Organization Skills
• Develop Career-Readiness Skills
• Develop Individual Goals Linking Future Aspirations with Concrete Actions
• Improve Math & Literacy Skills
• Improve Science Knowledge
• Improve Money Management Skills
Sponsorships enable our Clubs to provide these programs, purchase education supplies, science kits, SAT Prep classes, provide transportation to field trips in and out of the community, offer incentives and awards, participation in case management and IEP meeting and support for community tutors. Contact Rashell Brobst at (530) 899-0335 to become a partner.
Thank you to our 2018 Partners:
CAVE (Community Action Volunteers in Education)
Chico Unified School District
Glenn County Office of Education
Hamilton Unified School District
Paradise Unified School District