Summer Camp and services is —a summer learning loss prevention program developed specifically for Boys & Girls Clubs to integrate into their traditional summer schedule. Club members are engaged in learning through discovery, creative expression and collaborative group work.
The various programs we provide throughout the summer: Summer Camps in Chico, Hamilton City and Paradise, Career Launch, College Tours, Counselors in Training (CIT), CREW, Health & Life Skills, the Arts, Summer meal programs, and Summer Brain Gain, Sports, Fitness & Recreation
Programs Meet These Developmental Assets:
• Improve Behavior, Self-Confidence, & Overall Well-Being
• Improve Interpersonal Communication Skills
• Improve Decision Making Skills
• Improve Problem Solving & Critical Thinking Skills
• Improve Attitudes Towards Learning
• Long-Term Academic Improvement
• Develop Time Management & Organization Skills
• Develop Career-Readiness Skills
• Develop Individual Goals Linking Future Aspirations with Concrete Actions
• Improve Math & Literacy Skills
• Improve Science Knowledge
• Improve Money Management Skills
Our partnerships enable our Clubs to provide these programs, purchase education supplies, provide transportation to field trips in and out of the community, offer incentives and awards. Contact Rashell Brobst at (530) 899-0335 to become a summer camp & services partner.
Thank you to our 2019 Partners:
Bidwell Consulting Services Inc.
Brad Jacobson – Farmers Insurance Agent
Chico Breakfast Lions Club
Chico Elks Lodge
Northgate Aviation Chico Jet Center
Tittle & Company, LLP